You know what’s more annoying than having belly and back fat? Having flabby arms!. This article will give you workouts to do at home to get rid of them. You can use weights or no equipment at all. Not only flabby arms feel weird but they also don’t look nice especially when they finally sag and make us look like we have bat wings! Yikes! It’s also hard to accept that some friends and family would not only tease you for those arms but also play with it too! They really like the jiggling but we definitely don’t!
The only way to get the flab out is to get serious with our diet and exercise routine. As with everything, most fat loss routines start with a good diet but how about when it comes to making the muscles firm? We have exercise to answer that and we’ve compiled the 13 best exercises to finally get rid of those pesky flabby arms.
If you are in the process of toning your arms and getting rid of the flab, the following exercises will help you tremendously to get the desired toned arms you have been waiting for. Some are simple, while others are slightly complicated but each one of them will help you get rid of the excess fat.
Pilates boxing which is otherwise called Piloxing mainly combines techniques of pilates, boxing with a dash of dance if you are feeling adventurous. Pilates help in strengthening the body and boxing is a martial art that is a great form of exercise to burn fat and tone muscles. This exercise gives your arms and upper body a good workout and very much helps in toning.
How to do it:
- Stand with your feet apart, bend your knees and move forward from your waist
- While keeping your elbows up and steady, box with your right hand forward
- Make sure you are clenching your abs while doing the motion
- Box on each side several times (can go up to 20)
The main focus of this exercise is on the arms. With a set of weights, this exercise helps in toning the arms. The technique is simple and after a few workout sessions, you will see visibly toned arms. If you want to focus on your triceps, this is a very good exercise for you.
How to do it:
- Lie on your back with your feet on the floor
- Bend both your knees
- Carry a 5 lb dumbbell (or less) in each hand
- Keep them a few inches off the floor
- Keep your arms straight and raise your right arm over your chest while the left one is above your head
- Lower the arm and repeat the steps
- Do it 15 times with your right arm and then switch sides
- Do 2-3 sets to see positive results
Triceps kick back
It is a good triceps workout which helps tone the arms. This exercise assists the chest in every pushing movement. If done correctly, this is an extremely effective way of toning your upper body.
How to do it
- Kneel with one foot on the ground. Ensure that the other leg is behind you
- Holding the weight in your hand, begin by your sides then proceed to kick it behind you
- Stay straight and let the triceps do all the work